e District WB : Income / Caste / Residence Certificate ,Status Check, edistrict.wb.gov.in
|| West Bengal e-District || WB e-District
1. Residential Proof: Aadhaar/EPIC/ PAN Card etc.
2. Income Proof: Income Proof from Gram Pradhan/ Municipality Councilor, IT Return Certificate
1. Birth/Death Proof : Verification Certificate from Pradhan / Chairman / Certificates of Hospital or Doctors / Affidavit by petitioner.
2. Declaration from 5 local person for granting okay.
1. Residential Proof: Land Deed/ Khatiyan /Rent Receipt.
2. ID Proof: Pan Card/EPIC etc.
3. Birth Proof: 10th Admit Card / Birth Certificate.
Land Record (RoR)
1. Applicant should have the valid Mouza J. L. No, RoR No (Khatian).
2. Tax receipt of the requested RoR (Khatian) Number.
>>Check Application Status : https://edistrict.wb.gov.in/PACE/viewCertificate.html
All Services In e district Portal
List Of Services in WB E District Portal : Process PDF
- District is a Mission Mode Project which enables District Administration to provide Goverment – to – Citizen (G2C) services seamlessly to the citizens at their doorstep. Citizens can apply for a service from their home through internet or they can visit KIOSK centres or Common Service Centres (CSCs) to avail the services under e-District.
- The applicant shall open the WB e-District portal for availing the service through internet (url : https://edistrict.wb.gov.in )
- The e-District application shall prompt for user name and password for registered users. In case, the user is not registered, the application shall ask the user to
- New users shall register with name and requisite details. The e-District application shall generate unique user ID and password and email it to the
- The applicant may login to the WB e-District portal with the username and password and search for the menu for applying for Ordinary Residential Certificate in the
|Services under West Bengal e-District MMP|
|Sl No.||Service Name||Department||Government
|2||Local Residence (Domicile) Certificate|
|3||Redressal of RTI queries & RTI status tracking||RTI|
|4||Grievance Redressal||Public Grievance|
|5||Issuance of Certified Copy of Registered Deed||Registration & Stamp Revenue||View G.O.|
|6||Issuance of Certified Copy of RoR||
Land & Land Reforms
|7||Issuance of Plot Information|
|8||Registration of Shops and Establishments||
|Renewal of Registration of Shops and Establishments|
|Notice of Change in Registration of Shops & Establishments|
|Building and Construction Workers’ Beneficiary Registration Process|
|Building and Construction Workers’ Subscription collection|
Transport workers’ Beneficiary Registration
|Transport workers’ Beneficiary Registration Renewal|
|Building and Construction Worker and Transport Workers’ Benefits Disbursement|
|Sl No.||Service Name||Department||Government Order (G.O.)|
|16||Issuance of Firearm License||
|17||Renewal of Firearm License|
|18||Surrender and Cancellation of Firearm License|
|19||Sale of Firearms to authorized dealers|
|20||Transfer case of Arms License|
|21||Duplicate issue of arms license|
|22||Extension of area validity of Arms License|
|23||Impounding of Arms License during elections|
|Issuance of Firecracker manufacturing license (factory license)|
|25||Issuance of Firecracker possession and selling license|
|26||Renewal of Firecracker manufacturing license (factory license)|
|27||Renewal of Firecracker possession and selling license|
|28||Issuance of Blasting License (upto 5 kg)|
|29||Issuance of Blasting License (more than 5 kg)|
|30||Local Residential Certificate||Upcoming|
|31||Permission for Delayed Registration of Birth||Upcoming|
|32||Permission for Delayed Registration of Death||Upcoming|
Applications from citizens can be submitted online for the services under e-district project through the following channels :
- Through internet ( https://edistrict.wb.gov.in )
- Citizen KIOSKs
- Common Service Centres ( Tathya -Mitra Kendra )