What is BC/F exam
•Objective: To appear for BC/BF exam •Who can attempt/apply: Any one interested to become Banking correspondent or want to impart banking services. •What is fee: 800+ GST for attempt number 1st, 3rd ,5th and on; 400+GST for attempt number 2nd , 4th , 6th and so on •How many attempts, one can take: Multiple times until get passed by paying fees. •Who is certifying: IIBF •What is benefits for applying through CSCs: Exam venue will be nearby to you
How to Register
•Visit to Digital Seva Portal and •Click on Service “BC/F certification” • •
Process of Examination
•Visit to exam centre as per the exam venue detail in call letter , bring the print copy of call letter to exam centre •Exam centre will add supervisor. He /she can add five supervisor in his/center. •Exam invigilator will ask following information before proceed for the examination –Which category applied on you •CSC BANK MITRA •INTERSTED CSC FOR BANK MITRA •BC OTHER THAN CSC •NON BC OTHER THAN CSC –Provide the detail Like KO_ID, PAN number, CSCID, Bank Name, Any Vendor etc
•Score card will be printed at same time on completion of exam. It can be printed later at any date •Final certificate will be generated with in a months time . •If any issue centre write mail to : email@example.com •
Guidelines for BC/BF exam at exam centres
Please find the “Guidelines for conducting BC/BFExam at exam centre”
1. Centre in-charge will add supervisors , may add five supervisor but at time only two will be utilized. Only name, mobile number and photo requires to add a supervisor.
2. Candidates can take exam on the date given in thier admit card.
3. Candidates will show member no./ Reference no and password to verify him/herself.
4. Centre supervisors will ask some additional details like cscid, Ko-id, bank name, pan number what ever applicable.
5. Take exam button will appear on the date of exam only.
6. Click on the take exam button and select supervisor name, click live photo of supervisors. Live photo andregistered photo should match.
7. Then candidate’s live photo and ID card photo. Only the I’d card uploadedduring form filing can be accepted.
8. Approver may reject supervisors details, candidates detail if any mismatch found.
9. Exam timing are from 10 am to 4 PM only. It’s two hour exam.
10. Total 100 question will be asked. Only one option is correct.
11. No negative marking. Passing mark is 50 present.
12. CSC exam secure browser should be installed in the system.
13. Camera should work properly.
14. Exam proctor may pause or end your test after three warning at any doubt.
15. No additional person is permitted. Candidate will be monitored using surrounding audio and video by remote proctors.
16. A provisional score card will be shown immediately after finishing test successful. A final certificate will be made available in a month time.
17. Reply every message of the proctor to avoid unnecessary pause during the exam.
18. Candidates may prepare using e-learning content through video. Link is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjffIKtvEh8yLb3vwxosGow
19. In case of power failure, connectivity issue or any other unavoidable circumstances at exam centre. Candidates will be allowed with special justification given by supervisor. If the justification is valid and approved by approver then only he/she can appear for the exam.Write mail to firstname.lastname@example.org full justification.
20. If candidates isfailed then he/she can re appear after 15 days by paying the fee again.
21. Exam centre can login on iibf.cscexams.in/backend/webusing cscid and mobile number.
Following are the selection criteria for exam centre
1. Centers should have atleast 10 computers with high connectivity (>1 Mbps) and Web cameras fitted into all computers/laptops2. It should have 2-5 invigilators available during the exam3. Centers should facilate to the candidates in three session ie. 10-12 AM, 1-3 PM and 3-5 PM in a day. One computer one candidate at a time should be capacity4. One block should have atleast one centers5. VLE should be resposible and business oreinted andworking in all other services6. For examination of 2 hour, he/she will be paid 75 Rs. per student 7. For regsitration , 30 Rs +GST may be charged from the candidates apart from the fee ie. 800+GST for 1,3,5 ….(alternatiev attempt) and 400 Rs +GST for 2,4,6… (alternative attempts )