1.Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship :
This grant is officially known as Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means grant (SVMCM Scholarship) given by West Bengal State Govt. Understudies who were breezed through their last assessment with basically 75% MARKS imprints are qualified for this grant. The grant sum relies upon the course. For Madhyamik passed understudies the grant sum is ₹6000/ – .(family annual income must not exceed ₹80,000/- )
1) Applicants should be habitation of West Bengal and has been proceeding with schooling in foundations arranged in West Bengal.
2) Applicants should be proceed with his/her review in instructive foundations of West Bengal subsequent to dropping in Current year from the West Bengal State Board/Council of Secondary/Higher Secondary and Madrasah Education and State University.
3) Students should have a place with Minority Community (Muslim/Christian/Sikh/Buddhist/Parsee and Jain).
4) Annual family pay not surpassing Rs. 2.5 lakhs (Certificate to be given by any gazetted Officer not beneath the position of Joint BDO).
|Swami Vivekananda||Click Now|
2.Priyamvada Birla Scholarship Scheme : (West Bengal Scholarship
This grant just for West Bengal understudies. Priyamvada Birla Scholarship giving by South point school, Kolkata. Understudies with over 60% imprints on Higher Secondary (10+2) assessment and take confirmation on any Graduation seminars on West Bengal, are qualified for this grant. Download the application shape and send it to the referenced location. The application cycle begins from June to July. The yearly family pay, not more than ₹75,000/ – applying for this grant.
OFFICIAL LINK :
3.CM Relief Fund Scholarship / Nabanna Scholarship :
West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund giving the grant to monetarily more fragile understudies. For applying this grant competitor probably scored over 60% imprints in the last assessment. Yearly family pay doesn’t surpass ₹60,000/ – . The granted grant sum is ₹10,000/ – . There is no last date to apply.
OFFICIAL LINK : http://wbcmo.gov.in/
4.WBMDFC Scholarship for Minority Students : (West Bengal Scholarship)
This grant will be granted by West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) to the Minority understudies. Master Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme for Minorities 2021 accessible for the understudies of Higher Secondary, Undergraduate level in Engineering, Medical, Professional Course, Post Graduate Course, M.Phil and Doctoral Course.
OFFICIAL LINK : https://wbmdfcscholarship.org/
5.OASIS Scholarship for SC, ST, OBC Students :
Desert garden grant given by the Backward Classes Welfare Department of West Bengal to the SC, ST and OBC contender for their higher review. Understudies who are score essentially half, in the last, most important test are qualified for this grant. The application is done online from oasis.gov.in site. Application for this grant beginning from May month.
OFFICIAL LINK : https://oasis.gov.in/
6.Kanyashree Scholarship Scheme : (West Bengal Scholarship)
West Bengal Government began Kanyashree Prakalpa from Class 8 to Post Graduate young ladies understudies in West Bengal. Young ladies Students from Class 8 to twelfth will fall under Kanyashree K1 Scheme and they will get Rs. 750 every year. Young ladies Students after eighteenth year age will get once Rs. 18,000 under Kanyashree K2 Scheme. The application interaction for Kanyashree K1 and K2 is disconnected and you need to apply through your school.
OFFICIAL LINK : https://wbkanyashree.gov.in/
7.Aikyashree Scholarship Programme :
West Bengal Minority Welfare Department Providing Pre Matric, Post Matric, Merit cum Means and Tallent Support Scholarships for the Minority Students in West Bengal. Understudies, who are contemplating in Class 1 to Ph.D, can apply through Aikyashree Scholarship Portal. The total Application Process is Online. WBMDFC Aikyashree Scholarship Application Process.
OFFICIAL LINK : https://wbmdfcscholarship.org/
8.GP Birla Foundation Scholarship Scheme : (West Bengal Scholarship)
GP Birla Educational Foundation gives grants to the understudies who are as of late breezed through Higher Secondary assessment with essentially 80% imprints. This grant is accessible for undergrads. Absolute of Rs. 50,000 every year will be granted under this grant conspire.
OFFICIAL LINK : https://www.gpbirlaedufoundation.com/
9.Paramparik Scholarship :
Paramparik is a West Bengal Based philanthropic association, which giving Educational grants to the Madhyamik and HS passed understudies, who are exemplary however monetarily poor. Applicants right now examining in Engineering, Medical, Nursing, Graduation and Master’s courses anyplace in India, can apply for Paramparik West Bengal Scholarships 2021 on the web.
OFFICIAL LINK : Apply Offline
10.Aalo Scholarship Scheme : (West Bengal Scholarship)
Aalo Charity Organization giving month to month grants to West Bengal understudies. Understudies, who are at present considering in class XI (Arts, Science and Commerce) can apply online for Alo grant. The new application for this Alo grant will begin in August.
OFFICIAL LINK : http://aalo.org.in/application-form.php
11.Anant Mert Scholarship :
Anant Foundation giving grants to the exemplary yet financially powerless understudies. Madhaymik and Higher Secondary passed understudies can apply for Anant Scholarship for their higher investigations. The application cycle for Anant Scholarship is on the web. Apply Now for Anant Merit Scholarship plot.
OFFICIAL LINK : https://www.ananteducation.org/
12. Uttaran Scholarship : (West Bengal Scholarship)
- 1 1.Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship :
- 2 2.Priyamvada Birla Scholarship Scheme : (West Bengal Scholarship
- 3 3.CM Relief Fund Scholarship / Nabanna Scholarship :
- 4 4.WBMDFC Scholarship for Minority Students : (West Bengal Scholarship)
- 5 5.OASIS Scholarship for SC, ST, OBC Students :
- 6 6.Kanyashree Scholarship Scheme : (West Bengal Scholarship)
- 7 7.Aikyashree Scholarship Programme :
- 8 8.GP Birla Foundation Scholarship Scheme : (West Bengal Scholarship)
- 9 9.Paramparik Scholarship :
- 10 10.Aalo Scholarship Scheme : (West Bengal Scholarship)
- 11 11.Anant Mert Scholarship :
- 12 12. Uttaran Scholarship : (West Bengal Scholarship)
- 13 Share this: