- All About CSC IRCTC
- IRCTC REGISTRATION * Dear VLE,
As you all know, registration in IRCTC is mandatory for everyone. Those who have not yet registered with the IRCTC must register and become an * Authorized Agent * by September 21st. Provide IRCTC service to the people in your area.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 1000 / – * You do not have to pay any renewal charges every year.
- Prior to registration you will emphasize the following: *
1) Scan your PAN card (JPEG) within 100 KB. 2) Scan your CSC Center’s Address Certificate (JPEG) within 100 KB. 3) Verify that your Mobile No and Email Address are available by clicking on the * REGISTER * link on the www.irctc.co.in portal. 4) What you enter in your CSC Center address when registering, it should be the same in the Address Certificate.
B: The address should be scanned as one of the following documents (any one).
• Telephone bill
• Panchayat Certificate
• Voter card
• Bank account statement / Passbook
• Credit card statement
• Rent receipt
• Property tax assessment order
• Ration Card
• Passport 4) After paying the registration fee, you must secure the payment slip you receive. Thanks
- CSC District Team *
Important thinks for IRCTC registration
1. If you have e-wallet at first deactivate your e-wallet.
2. At the time of registration put the unique mail id and mobile no that have been never used any IRCTC id.
3. If you have existing individual user id then remove your PAN and Aadhaar from your individual id.
4. After payment you are requested to keep the receipt copy safely for further reference.
5. The registration fees i.e Rs 1000.00 this is one time payment. No renewal fees is there.