Website Link : Visit Now
TEC Syllabus :
1 Fundamentals of Telecentre
2 Entrepreneur & Entrepreneurship
3 G2C & B2C Services
4 Common Services Centre schemes
5 Digital Seva Portal
6 Digital Security and Wellness
7 Finance & Accounting
8 Goods and Services Tax (GST)
9 Soft Skills
10 Business Communication
CSC TEC Question changed day by day *****
Fundamentals of Telecentre – 1 (a) 2
1. Where the first community technical telecentre was opened?
Portland, USA, in 1982
Philadelphia, USA, in 1980
Harlem, USA, in 1983
2. Telecentre offers a wide range of communication services and tend to be
publicly owned and geared towards more isolated people
Low income earners
High income earners
People having formal education
3. What are the main objectives of Telecentre?
Overcome barriers to economic and educational developments
that rely on telecommunication services.
Reduce the digital divide
Stimulate and respond to the demand for information and
Both A and C
4. In Europe telecentres are known as?
Community Technology Centers (CTCs)
5. The deployment of telecentres all across the world is referred to as
Fundamentals of Telecentre – 1 (b) 3
6. International agencies define governance as the exercise of authority or
power in order to manage a country’s economic, political and administrative
7. is an ideal in which political processes translate the will of the
people into public policies and establish the rules that efficiently and effectively
deliver services to all members of society.
Global telecentre movement
8. ICT stands for?
Information and Communication Technologies
International Communication and Technologies
Indian Communication and Technologies
9. In 1977 Government of India (GoI) has taken first major step towards implementation of e-governance by establishment of National Informatics Centre
10. In which year Government of India (GoI) launched the the national satellite
based network NICNET ?
Entrepreneur & Entrepreneurship – 2 (a) 4
1. Entrepreneur is an individual who, rather than working as an Employee, runs
a small business and assumes all the risks & rewards of a given business
venture, Idea, or Good or Service.
2. Select the types of Entrepreneurs from the following.
Both a & c
3. The entrepreneur is one of the characters which strongly influence business
around the world including in each country. Select the correct Characteristics of
Confidence in personal abilities
4. Small firms are more likely than large companies disappear from the market
because of the following reasons?
Lack of leadership skills
5. Following are the major mistakes Entrepreneurs do during the operation.
Financial control of low-quality
Both a & b
6. Many entrepreneurs, from ignorance or from too much confidence in their
forces reach a setback due to improper management business growth and
Entrepreneur & Entrepreneurship – 2 (b) 5
7. Entrepreneurship operates within an entrepreneurship ecosystem which
A) Government programs and services
B) Non-governmental organizations such as small-business
associations and organizations.
C) Entrepreneurship training programs offered NGOs and Non profit
D) Both a & b
8. Entrepreneurship is the process of designing, re – launching and running an
9. Entrepreneurship has been described as the “capacity and willingness to
develop, organize and manage a business venture along with any of its risks in
order to make a profit
G2C & B2C Services – 3 (a) 6
1. The e-District proect was conceptualized to improve this experience and enhance the efficiencies of the various Departments at the district- level to enable seamless service delivery
to the citizen
2. Choose the correct objective of e-district from the below options.
A) Districts are the primary delivery channel for Government Administration.
B) Districts are the secondary delivery channel for Government Administration.
C) Leverage and integrate core e-Governance infrastructure initiatives of
D) Both A & C
3. Bharat BillPay is a Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conceptualised system driven by National
Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
4. Bharat BillPay is a one-stop bill payment platform for the bills like?
Both a & b
5. implements operational, technical and business standards for the entire
system and its participants.
Bharat Bill Payment Central Unit (BBPCU)
Bharat Bill Payment Operating Units (BBPOU)
Bharat Bill Payment local Units (BBPlU)
6. FASTag is an Electronic Toll Collection system in India operated by NHAI.
7.FASTag is currently operational at more than toll plazas across national
and state highways.
8.Applications for new PAN Card process through CSCs in collaboration with UTI
Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited (UTIITSL) and National Securities
Depository Limited (NSDL).
G2C & B2C Services – 3 (b) 7
9. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yoj ana (PMAY) is an ambitious housing scheme of the Government
for creating affordable housing units for the following category.
Both Urban & Rural poor
10. Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) partnered with CSC SPV to provide
Food Business Operator (FBO) registration service through CSCs.
Common Services Centre schemes – 4 (a) 8
1. Common Services Centres (CSCs) are the access points for delivery of various electronic
services to the rural citizens of India.
2. Digital India is a flagship programme of with a vision to
transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy.
Government of India
Both A and B
3. Select the vision enables by the Common Service Centre (CSC) under the Digital India
Governance and services on demand
Transform digital India globally
Digital empowerment of citizens
Both a & c
4. Common Services Centres (CSCs) are envisaged as assisted front end
enabled centres for delivery of various G2C (Government to Citizen) and other
B2C (Business to Citizen) services to the citizens.
ICT (Information and Communication Technology)
IDT (Information and Digital Technology)
INT (Information and Networking Technology)
5. A good VLE is someone who has entrepreneurial traits, strong social commitment as well as
respect within the community.
6. Select the role of VLE society from the following options given below:
A) To ensure that the VLE have to develop a sense of unity for growing
business amongst the VLE community
B) Create a framework for enabling monitoring of G2C services
C) The Goods delivered to the society are to be forwarded to the concerned
VLE who has raised the demand after payment using the CSC wallet
D) Both A and C
7. Jeevan Pramaan is Aadhaar based Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners of Central Government, State Government or any other Government organization
Common Services Centre schemes – 4 (b) 9
8. What are the age criteria for an individual to j oin National Pension Scheme
21 – 65 years
18 – 65 years
18 – 60 years
16 – 65 years
9. Which scheme promotes the efficient use of energy at the residential level
through LED lights?
CSC LED Scheme
10. CSC Wi-Fi Choupal was introduced to enable last mile delivery of internet
connectivity through Wi-Fi/Wireless to the urban & rural location of India
Digital Seva Portal – 5 (a) 10
1. Digital Seva Portal is a secure authentication system for connecting users to services
available in the portal.
2. Select the connect feature of Digital Seva Portal from the following:
Real & Validated Identity
Both a & c
3. Digital Seva Connect is an identity solution to sign in to the following portal.
Centre Access Provider (CAP)
Service Access Provider (SAP)
Vertical Access Provider (VAP)
Digital Access Provider (DAP)
4. is a term life insurance policy that can be renewed either on a yearly basis or
for a longer period of time. It will provide life insurance coverage on the death of the policyholder.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
5. Insurance premium is a specified amount stipulated by the insurance company, which the
insured individual should periodically pay to maintain the actual coverage of insurance.
6. Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan (PMGDISHA) is a scheme to make digitally literate total no. persons in rural areas, across States/UTs, by covering
one member from every eligible household.
7. A Biometric device is security identification and authentication devices which verifies or
recognize the identity of a living person by following characteristic:
Digital Seva Portal – 5 (b) 11
8. The Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS) gives the following banking
facility to the citizens.
Fund Transfer across the world
9. Cyber Gram Yojana is a Multi-sectoral Development Programme (MsDP) aims
at improving the socio-economic conditions of rural citizens of all category and
providing basic amenities to them for improving the quality of life
10. CSC SPV has collaborated with to provide opportunities in field of advanced skills using Solid Edge CAD tool.
Digital Security and Wellness – 6 (a) 12
1. What are the correct aspects of Cyber Wellness?
2. Cyber Ethics refers to appropriate, responsible and ethical online behaviour that governs all
our interaction with other Internet users and emphasizes on the exercise of cyber values.
3. Choose the Cyber Wellness Value from the following:
Both b & c
4. Choose the correct option from the following threats under Cyber Wellness.
Copyright Infringement and Plagiarism
Both a & b
5. Regularly use of smartphone for surfing the Internet, downloading music and social
networking increase the risk on smartphone safety.
6. Choose the correct step for smartphone safety from the following.
Restriction of unwanted calls
All of the above.
7. Public Wi-Fi hotspots can give hackers easy access to your phone.
8. Select the reason of the Copyright Infringement and Laws from the below options.
Using someone’s work without permission
Using someone’s Digital device without permission.
Both a & b
Digital Security and Wellness – 6 (b) 13
9. Copyright does not exist forever. It applied only for a specific duration. After
the expiry of the specified time, the work falls in the public domain and is then
open to public for use without the permission of the owner.
10. In social media safety it is important to disabled the following option to
avoid revealing your location to others.
Both A & B
Finance & Accounting – 7 (a) 14
1. Finance and Accounting is the process of recording, summarizing and reporting the myriad of transactions like financial statements, including the balance
sheet, income statement and cash flow statement.
2. Choose the correct objectives of Finance and Accounting from the following
To protect business properties
To ascertain the operational profit or loss
Both a & b
3. By the term, Accounting was practised in India twenty three centuries ago as
is clear from the book named “Arthashastra” written by ?
4. The main purpose of accounting is to ascertain profit or loss during a
specified period, to show financial condition of the businesson a particular date.
5. Book – keeping is associated with which part of the accounting.
Recording of Transactions
Revenues and Expense
6. An accountant is required to take part in matters of management, control
and planning of economic resources.
Finance & Accounting – 7 (b) 15
7. Choose the correct Nature of Accounting from the below options:
Accounting as an knowledge
Accounting as a profession
Accounting as responsibility
Both a & b
8. Accounting is rightly referred the “language of business”.
9. Select the correct Branch of Accounting from the below options:
Both a & b
10. A transaction is a stimulus from one person and a related response from
Goods and Services Tax (GST) -8 (a) 16
1. Goods and services are divided into tax slabs for collection of tax. Choose the correct
0%, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28%.
1%, 6%, 14%, 20% and 38%
3%, 7%, 15%, 22% and 36%
4%, 8%, 16%, 24% and 38%
2. Petroleum products are taxed separately by the individual state governments.
3. The Goods and Service tax (GST) came into effect from in India.
July 2, 2017
July 3, 2017
July 1, 2017
July 4, 2017
4. The tax rates, rules and regulations are governed by the Goods and Services Tax Council
which comprises finance ministers of centre and all the states.
5. CSC SPV has built portal for filing application on Goods and Service Tax (GST). Choose the
Digital India Portal
Digital Seva Portal
Digital GST Portal
6. VLEs can deregister for GST number if the turnover is less than 10 lakhs as the notification
from Government of India that they are not required to register under GST.
7. Choose the correct components of GST
CGST, SGST & IGST
BGST, EGST & LGST
DGST, PGST & JGST
VGST, QGST & SGST
8. PAN no. is mandatory to apply for GST registration.
Goods and Services Tax (GST) -8 (b) 17
9. What are the Penalty charges for not paying tax or making short payments
20% of the tax amount due subject to a minimum of Rs.20, 000
10% of the tax amount due subject to a minimum of Rs.10, 000
30% of the tax amount due subject to a minimum of Rs.30, 000
15% of the tax amount due subject to a minimum of Rs.15, 000
10. In the pre-GST regime, states mainly collected taxes in the form of Value Added Tax
(VAT). Every state had a different set of rules and regulations.
Soft Skills – 9 (a) 18
1. In soft skills ‘IQ’ stands for?
2. Employer looks for what skills when they make hiring decision.
Both A and B
3. An employee with a high level of emotional intelligence has good communication skills and
4. Select the examples of Soft Skills.
Both A & C
5. The ability to be diplomatic and respectful even when there are disagreements is also a key
6. Following are the attributes of soft skills:
Both a & c
7. Soft skills are the technical skills one can use each day to perform your job.
8. Choose the correct Factors that influencing Entrepreneurship from the below options:
Both a & c
Soft Skills – 9 (b) 19
9. Soft skill examples include communication skills, such as voice inflection and
10. improves when workers collaborate by sharing knowledge and
tools to get jobs done.
Punctuality and output
Efficiency and output ?????
Business Communication – 10 (a) 20
1. Business Communication is a mutual exchange of understanding, originating with the
receiver. Communication needs to be effective in business
2. Choose the correct basic function of Management in Business Communication.
3. Effective business communication helps in building goodwill of an organization.
4. Choose the correct option for the types of Business Communication from the below list
Both A and B
5. Effective Communication is significant for managers in the organizations so as to perform
the basic functions of management
6. What is main direction of communication flow in an organization? Choose the correct
Downward Flow of Communication
7. Communication that takes place between managers of other workgroups is called diagonal
8. Various non verbal components of communication are.
Both a & b
Business Communication – 10 (b) 21
9. Kinesics is known as study of body language.
10. Choose the main barriers of communication from the below list.
Perceptual and Language Differences